Centrifugal Pump ACFP Series
- Acids, fine chemicals, dyes and intermediates
- Electroplating chemicals, effluent liquids, acid washing, etc.
- Fruit juice, beer, wine and other beverages
- Pharmaceutical formulations, syrups, food processing liquids, etc.
- RO water, CM water and acid descating
- Milk, buttermilk, vegetable oil, mineral oil, etc.
- Petrol, kerosene, diesel and other petroleum liquids
- Monoblock, bare pump and coupled set with motor and base frame
- Monoblock pump in single & three phase single phase upto 1HP only
- Pumps with flameproof motor also available
- All standard pump with closed impeller, semi open impeller available optionally
- Mechanical seal and pure teflon gland packing also available
- CFP series pump are centrifugal type and hence require pirming before startup
- Max. suction lift with foot valve – 7 meters
- Max capacity up to 2000 LPM
- Max operating temp 90 degree for std. pumps / 250 deg high temp type
- Max. viscosity handling up to 1500 centipoise